1. Learn Openings the Easy Way: Guide to worry-free openings, based on
understanding rather than a memory contest.
2. Avoiding and Creating Opening Traps: The secrets to avoiding and
creating opening traps without damaging your position.
3. Dangers and Advantages of Choosing Sharp Openings: Tactics you can't
live without in sharp modern openings.
4. Punishment for Delaying Development in the Opening: Punishment meted
out for typical materialists at the expense of development.
5. Creating Opening Novelties: Important updates on a number of novelties
introduced in previous Roman Forum lessons.
In Lessons 1-5 Roman covers openings for: Caro Kann Defense, Ruy Lopez, Benko
Gambit, Tarrasch Defense, Sicilian Defense, Accelerated Dragon, Queen's Gambit
Declined, English Defense, Scotch Gambit, Nimzo Indian Defense, English Defense,
GrandMaster Roman Dzinzichashvili:
-Former two time US Champion & Russian Champion
-World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
-Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov &
Roman guides you through concepts and strategies made famous by the Russian
Schools of Chess
You will improve your rating and retain 70% more than reading a book and find it
Important! Opened DVDs cannot be returned for refund, exchange only for defects.