This chess set package includes our Yugoslavia Staunton Chess Set matched with a beautiful walnut chess and backgammon case! Our Yugoslavia Staunton originates from the chess set designed for the 1950 Chess Olympiad held in Dubrovnik, Yugoslavia. This unique and handsome Staunton design has since become a favorite for chess players around the world and one of our most popular chess sets.
The case is made from solid wood and is shaped with elegant curves for an attractive molded design. The chess board lifts off and turns over to reveal the backgammon board on the other side. Inside the case lined with a soft velour material and there's plenty of room for storing chess pieces, backgammon chips, dice, and dice cups - all included. A terrific game package at an unbeatable value!
- Golden Rosewood & Boxwood
- King Height: 3.25"
- King Base: 1.375"
- King Weight: 2.2 oz.
- Chess Set Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Green Billiard Cloth Pads
- Includes 2 extra queens for pawn promotion
- Solid Walnut, Walnut & Maple Veneers
- Square Size: 1.75"
- Dimensions: 17.25" x 17.25" x 3.25"
- Includes: 30 wood backgammon chips/checkers, 2 sets of dice, doubling cube, & solid wood dice cup
- Finish: Satin Polyurethane (soft sheen)
Our Price: $199.00
Sale Price $29.95
add to cart
Sale Price $159.00
Sale Price $199.00
Sale Price $219.00