This chess set package includes our Yugoslavia Staunton Chess Set in rosewood and boxwood matched with our Rosewood and Maple Deluxe Chess Board with Molded Edge. As you can see from our photo, the rich and colors of the rosewood chess pieces and board look beautiful together. Our Yugoslavia Staunton originates from the chess set designed for the 1950 Chess Olympiad held in Dubrovnik,Yugoslavia. This unique and handsome Staunton design has since become a favorite for chess players around the world and one of our most popular chess sets. We made a few minor changes such as adding a tapered base to enhance appearance and balance of the chess pieces while maintaining the integrity of the intended design. As with most of our chess sets, spare queens are included.
- Rosewood & Boxwood (color and grain of the wood may vary from pieces in photograph)
- King Height: 3.25"
- King Base: 1.375"
- King Weight: 2 oz.
- Chess Set Weight: 32 oz.
- 2 spare queens for pawn promotion
- Green Baize Pads
- Material: Rosewood & Maple Veneers over Wood Composite
- Finish: Satin Polyurethane (soft sheen)
- Square Size: 2"
- Dimensions: 19.5" x 19.5" x .5"
Similar items can be found here
Our Price: $229.00
Sale Price $39.95
Sale Price $79.95