Yugoslavia Staunton Chess Set in Ebonized Boxwood with Deluxe Mahogany Chess Board - 3.25" King
Our Price: $129.00
Your Savings: $30.00
Item #: ORB325DM
Manufacturer: The Chess Store
Mfg ID: ORB325DM
This chess set package includes our Yugoslavia Staunton in ebonized boxwood and
boxwood with our beautiful Mahogany and Maple Deluxe Chess Board. The black and boxwood chess pieces created a sharp and elegant contrast against the rich colors of the mahogany chess board. Our Yugoslavia Staunton originates from the chess set designed for the 1950 Chess Olympiad held in Dubrovnik, Yugoslavia. This unique and handsome Staunton design has since become a favorite for chess players around the world and one of our most popular chess setsThe chess board comes from Rechapados Ferrer in Spain, the world's leading chess board manufacturer.
- Ebonized & Natural Boxwood
- King Height: 3.25"
- King Base: 1.375"
- King Weight: 2 oz.
- Chess Set Weight: 2 lbs.
- Green Baize Pads
- Includes 2 spare queens for pawn promotion
- Finest Mahogany & Maple Veneers
- Deluxe Triple Inlay Delimiter *Surrounding Playing Area
- Square Size: 1.75" (45mm)
- Overall Dimensions: 17.5" (450mm) x 17.5" (450mm) x .5"
- Made in Spain