Our Price: $359.95
Retail Price: $369.95
You Save $10.00
Item #: 4027975007335
New in ChessBase 12:
- "Deep analysis" generates a dynamic tree of variations. Leave the analysis running as long as you want. The longer the running time, the more reliable the variations displayed. Variations which do not hold up at the greater depth of calculation are automatically excluded. The result is commentary containing analysis of the important candidate moves. Strong improvement over the deep position analysis in Fritz, because it can run forever, all the while adapting the variation tree with ever-increasing depth.
- Team up engines from different systems in a "Cloud analysis". This is a deep analysis done by several engines working in parallel, which saves an enormous amount of time. The engines are running on other computers, where they can be set up with a few clicks. You can even make the engines undertake different tasks: one engine always directs the analysis. Another spends all its time calculating the candidate moves in the starting position, in order to obtain the optimal depth of calculation. Then there is one or more other engines which are looking for the replies to each of the candidate moves etc.
- "Similarity search": In ChessBase 12 endings can now be looked for with a single click and displayed classified according to their similarity to the position on the board. Access to a whole heap of endings with the same distribution of material on modern 64-Bit systems is gained in a few seconds only. And what works with endgames can also be transferred to middlegame positions. In this case too, a search is instigated for pawn structures which are almost similar to the position on the board and the similarity is considered on the basis of the position of the pieces.
ChessBase 12 - Mega package:
- Online player encyclopedia with Elo ratings, upgraded throughout the year
- "Let's Check:" access the worlds largest database of in-depth analysis (more than 5 million positions)*
- Optional 64Bit version: speeds up access to your databases
- Intelligent google-style search box for the ChessBase online database with now more than 6,4 million games*
- New look for the ChessMedia window, big database symbols for high resolution
- New engine dialog with CPU-optimization
- One-click publication of one or more games on the web in a Java script.
- ChessBase 12 Program
- Mega Database 2013
- Games download until 31st December 2013
- Access to ChessBase Online Database (over 6.4 million games)**
- Access to Lets Check and Engine Cloud (playchess.com membership required, else guest access).
- Years subscription to ChessBase Magazine (6 issues)
- ** the service lasts till 12/31/2015
Minimum: entium III 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM, Windows Vista, XP (Service Pack 3), DirectX9 graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access to activate the program, Playchess.com, Lets Check, Engine Cloud and updates. Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Windows 7 (64 Bit) or Windows 8 (64 Bit), DirectX10 graphics card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or more, 100% DirectX10 compatible sound card, Windows Media Player 11, DVD ROM drive and Internet access to activate the program, Playchess.com, Lets Check, Engine Cloud and updates.